|Simo Koivukoski wrote:|
* Improved FPU
* a new reset proof PCR Turtle mode (VControl TU 2)
* V-IDE controller enabled (V1200)
* Improved chipmem access speed (V1200)
* Akiko C2P implemented (V1200)
* 68040 "dummy" library v40.3c with the fast CopyMem (H.Hippenstiel)
* MicroSD slot speed is improved. A new sagasd.device driver is needed (V1200)
e1: package is updated with the V600 core.
e2: package is updated with the V1200 RC2 core.
e3: All cores are updated with the EmuTOS 1.0 rom in package.
e4: A small turtle mode adjustment for the V1200 core.
e5: package is updated with the V1200 RC3 core.
e6: package is updated with the V1200 final core.
Thanks for the Update (i have flashed the Final Version of the V1200 Core 7950)
Its running nice
Ps: the CPU Command Says:
System: 68060 68882 (INST: Cache Burst) (DATA: Cache Burst)
Deep in my Memory the 080 says 68040 there, thus my Question,
Why i see the 68060 mode? :)