02 Dec 2018 11:04
|Best AmigaOS 3.9/4.0 AmigaAmp clone!|
Download EXTERNAL LINK
Official page EXTERNAL LINK
- FREEWARE! No nag requesters and no expiry date!
- ReAction based font sensitive user interface
- Alternatively WinAMP compatible user interface
- Fast, synchronous spectrum analyzer (almost no latency)
- PPC based graphic equalizer
- Workbench application (you can drop icons on its window)
- Easily configurable
- AHI device-level access (uses default audio mode automatically)
- Visualisation plugin system
- Shoutcast support (internet radio)
- support for: -> file needed:
* hardware based decoders
- MPEGit (MPEG audio decoder module for Prelude) -> libs:prelude.library
- MHI compatible devices ->
* software based decoders
- mpega.library (either PowerUP, WarpUP or 680x0) -> libs:mpega.library
- external decoder plugin (based on whatever) -> Engines/External
- No visualisation when using hardware based decoders
v3.23 - Fixed handling of application.library messages
- Fixed potential crash when rescanning skins or plugins
- Fixed handling of brackets in file names from command line
- Added support for COMM field in ID3v2 tags
- Fixed major bug in playlist clearing routine causing memory corruption
v3.22 - Fixed bug when loading skins with missing equalizer and playlist
- Fixed greyed out menus for info and playlist
- Added full path to current file to streaminfo/trackinfo structure
so that plugins can make use of it.
- Added support for multimedia keys.
- Updated spanish catalog.
- Fixed broken plugin menu in ReAction mode after rescanning.
v3.21 - Replaced connection popup window with info in title bar (reaction)
or info line (skin mode).
- ReAction: Added iconify gadget to main window.
- Fixed long filename handling.
- Set default for "Show TagEditor" to FALSE. If this setting doesn't
exist in the prefs file then info window will not be shown.
- Fixed internal memory overflow when calculating plugin data.
- "Engine" part of amigaamp.prefs is now compatible with AmigaAMP2.
- Changed visualisation routine to support
high resolution and peak-dots.
v3.20 - Fixed AHI open/close bug that led to problems when playing
more than about seven files in a row.
- Fixed restart request when changing buffer sizes.
- Fixed default skin name.
- Improved mpega support.
- Fixed visualisation in high speed mode.
v3.19 - Fixed window position saving bug.
- Fixed DIRECTORY ToolType.
- Extended support for BufferSize=File to more file types.
v3.18 - Fixed infinite loop when updating prefs while AmigaAMP is running.
v3.17 - Initial build of version 3 for 68k processors