|Apollo Team proudly introduces Vampire BootLoader Solo (VBL-Solo).|
This “little brother” of VBL is for easy, fast and automated single Amiga OS install on any CF-Card 512MB or larger.
VBL-Solo is targeted on users that want to create their own Amiga OS based installations.
VBL-Solo helps you “Kickstart” into a Apollo certified Amiga OS setup on Vampire V2 and V4 series.
VBL-Solo takes care of all specifics of Amiga OS 3.1, 3.9 or the latest 3.2 and after install VBL-Solo is completely gone (no footprint).
Using VBL-Solo is simple:
- Download and unzip VBL-Solo.zip
- Flash VBL-Solo-CF-Card.img.zip direct to CF with Balena Etcher
- Copy SD0 Folder to FAT32 SD-Card
- Copy your own source files on SD-Card in the correct folders
- Put CF-Card and SD-Card in V2 or V4 and boot
- Select OS you want to install…
VBL-Solo video: EXTERNAL LINK VBL-Solo guide: EXTERNAL LINK
Let us know what you think in the #vampire-bootloader channel. Constructive honest feedback is most appreciated.