Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products Reseller Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.
VISIT APOLLO IRC CHANNEL



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireReleases
Documentation about the Vampire hardware

Vampire Beta Tester Youtuberspage  1 2 

Mr Niding

Posts 223
14 Jul 2017 10:17


So It would be intresting to see how many active beta testers are also uploading videos on youtube. I discover them randomly, and only ShK seems to activly post reminders when he posts youtube videos;

Not all here are betatesters from my knowledge, but seems to be active youtubers;

mjnurney
EXTERNAL LINK 
ShK
EXTERNAL LINK 
pedro cotter
EXTERNAL LINK 
Modern Vintage Gamer
EXTERNAL LINK 
Manuel Jesus
EXTERNAL LINK 
flype (seems to have stopped uploading much, but rather focus on development. Totally understandable!)
EXTERNAL LINK


Gregthe Canuck

Posts 215
14 Jul 2017 10:58



Just a quick note to thank all posters of demo/progress videos... they are appreciated. :)


Mr Niding

Posts 223
14 Jul 2017 11:43


Apologies Amiten!

And its why I made this thread, so people could add themselves, or other people we have missed :)


Amiten Store

Posts 10
14 Jul 2017 12:20


No Problem! , nice idea to open this thread. regards


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 770
14 Jul 2017 20:26


To: Amiten Store

I believe you were first dealer to sell Vampires. If you still do so, update here CLICK HERE and on Apollo Wiki FAQ EXTERNAL LINK would be appriciated too



Manuel Jesus

Posts 104
15 Jul 2017 16:02


Just updated my videos with DPAINT 5 AGA. I am capturing all my videos over the HDMI out port of the Vampire or Amiga RGB.


Mr Niding

Posts 223
15 Jul 2017 20:54


Manuel Jesus wrote:

Just updated my videos with DPAINT 5 AGA. I am capturing all my videos over the HDMI out port of the Vampire or Amiga RGB.

Thanks for sharing your testing :)


Matthew Langtry

Posts 73
21 Jul 2017 00:07


Mr Niding wrote:

  So It would be intresting to see how many active beta testers are also uploading videos on youtube. I discover them randomly, and only ShK seems to activly post reminders when he posts youtube videos;
   
    Not all here are betatesters from my knowledge, but seems to be active youtubers;
   
    mjnurney
    EXTERNAL LINK   
    ShK
    EXTERNAL LINK   
    pedro cotter
    EXTERNAL LINK   
    Modern Vintage Gamer
    EXTERNAL LINK   
    Manuel Jesus
    EXTERNAL LINK   
    flype (seems to have stopped uploading much, but rather focus on development. Totally understandable!)
    EXTERNAL LINK   

 
  GUIbrush
  EXTERNAL LINK 
  Marios Filos

EXTERNAL LINK   
 


Thomas Blatt

Posts 77
29 Jul 2017 18:23


I am no betatester but want to show you my Amiga600 on Youtube

EXTERNAL LINK


Pedro Cotter

Posts 48
29 Jul 2017 18:40


Thomas Blatt wrote:

I am no betatester but want to show you my Amiga600 on Youtube
 
  EXTERNAL LINK 

Thomas you have a Vampire and that turns you automatically into a  Tester ;-)

Nice video! You got a new subscriber :-)


Mr Niding

Posts 223
30 Jul 2017 10:25


@Thomas Thanks for sharing :)

mjnurney Seems to have beefed up his channel with intro and end of video part.

EXTERNAL LINK


Thomas Blatt

Posts 77
05 Aug 2017 11:07


EXTERNAL LINK


Andy Hearn

Posts 42
05 Aug 2017 22:42


I love all the coverage, and I don't know how many of these guys read this forum, but if they are reading this, great work everyone, keep your cameras rolling! it only helps to spread the word!

one tiny little thing, please, guys?

can we please ease up a bit on the ....  suggestive *cough* workbench backdrops? just something a little less NSFW :D

don't need to censor yourselves completely, just speaking for myself, I do a lot of this stuff at work, as I hardly have the time to sit on my butt and watch videos all day at home ;) :lol:

cheers all.


Mr Niding

Posts 223
21 Nov 2017 15:23


Seems like Skip is posting demotests on Vimeo without telling us;

EXTERNAL LINK


Stefano Briccolani

Posts 85
21 Nov 2017 17:25


I'm not a betatester, but in my youtube channel I made several amiga-vampire videos (most of them in italian)
EXTERNAL LINK 


Pedro Cotter

Posts 48
22 Nov 2017 07:22


Stefano Briccolani, subscribed :-)

I enjoy very much watching what you guys are doing with your Vamps!
Have fun!


Stefano Briccolani

Posts 85
23 Nov 2017 06:19


Thank you Pedro. I don't miss any of Your videos - always very enjoyable and informative! You rock !


Amiten Store

Posts 10
24 Nov 2017 13:05


Stefano Briccolani wrote:

I'm not a betatester, but in my youtube channel I made several amiga-vampire videos (most of them in italian)
  EXTERNAL LINK 

Hi Amigo :)  Subscribed to your channel , a big grettings Stefano.


Stefano Briccolani

Posts 85
24 Nov 2017 14:07


Thanks Johnny!! You're the n.1 Amiga youtuber.  Power to AmitenTV!!


Mr Niding

Posts 223
19 Dec 2017 09:27


Some uploads to Vimeo.
 
Unique Singularities Amiga AGA Demo (Vampire 600 V2)
 
GOLD3 internal beta core for Vampire FPGA Accelerator. Realtime capture from Amiga 600 (HDMI, both audio and video 720x576@50) with StarTech PEXHDCAP.
 
EXTERNAL LINK 
 
 
 
 
Unique Subside Amiga AGA Demo (Vampire 600 V2)
 
GOLD3 internal beta core for Vampire FPGA Accelerator. This demo runs in 640x160 HAM8 screen (15bit). Realtime capture from Amiga 600 (HDMI 720x576@50) with StarTech PEXHDCAP.
 
EXTERNAL LINK 


posts 31page  1 2