23 Jul 2020 12:11
|Hello Gals and Guys,|
I tried several times to flash a well running (by mapping) kick3.1.4-file into my V1200 with core 2.12.
Do I Right, if I just write in Shell "vampireflash df0:kick.a1200.46.143"? Then the data-block get loaded obviously into RAM and after that I get asked, if I accept the terms with "YES". So I write "YES", a fast sequence of block-loading comes and now a message asks me to power-cycle the A1200. So then I shutdown the System, wait 10 seconds and boot.
But then all A1200-LEDs are off, no flobby- or IDE-activity and the RGB-screen is a blue flickering and the RTG-screen stays black without Vamp-logo. I tried to warm-boot then, but it changes only to a black or darkblue screen then and nothing happens.
Only a complete flashing of the whole core 2.12 with usb-blaster brings me back to a working System.
Again - mapping this kick-file works fine, but flashing bricks my Card. I loaded this kickfile directly from Hyperion. And I dont get any message, that would mention a checksum-error. There is not any failure-message.
Now my questions to Igor or different developers:
1) What Minimum conditions for flashing does the V1200 need? I mean for e.g. Maybe a Minimum voltage on the 5V-line or whatever. Or better: What is the main difference to simple mapping? Why does mapping Function, but flashing not?
2) Is there anyone, who is aware about such a problem and Maybe has a solution already?
Here the data:
- A1200 Rev 1B, not recapped yet
- CF-IDE with 16GB-card on base IDE-port
- original A1200 (C=) PSU
Next Weekend I will recab the board and would like to measure some voltages, if anyone could inform me where to look and what voltage would be needed.(Just in case, if the voltage would be questionable of Course.)
3) Which checks could I do with my system to detect the reason?
Best thanks in Advance :-)