Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products Reseller Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.
VISIT APOLLO IRC CHANNEL



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireCoffinReleasesLogin
Documentation about the Vampire hardware

New Shiny Look of Apollo Wiki

Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1337
31 Oct 2019 15:10


Start
EXTERNAL LINK 
SA updates - empty
https://wiki.apollo-accelerators.com/doku.php/vampire:vsa-v4:updates

Site Map
https://wiki.apollo-accelerators.com/doku.php/system_tools:start?do=index


Tim Trepanier

Posts 67
31 Oct 2019 16:28


Looks great.

Would really like to see a North American retailer added here:
CLICK HERE 
For example, Amiga on the Lake:
EXTERNAL LINK


Andy Hearn

Posts 254
31 Oct 2019 17:38


looks nice, not sure about the "mouse over" auto expanding/shrinking of submenus though, as if you move down to another section, the previous section that you were in, then shrinks, and moves the thing you've got open out from under the mouse points and that closes too - so you have to go open it again.

but hey, that's just me.


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1337
31 Oct 2019 17:52


Tim Trepanier wrote:

  For example, Amiga on the Lake:
  EXTERNAL LINK 

Its best to express interest to Aeron, Amiga On Lake directly.
More interestees/more preorder interest, more likely to happen.



Mike Kopack

Posts 256
31 Oct 2019 18:33


Agreed about the rollover stuff.

It's more important that the information be there and be easy to access, less important that it be in a "slick" interface.


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1337
31 Oct 2019 18:56


Tim Trepanier wrote:

  Looks great.
 
  Would really like to see a North American retailer added here:
  CLICK HERE   
  For example, Amiga on the Lake:
  EXTERNAL LINK 

 
  Maybe if they reach out to us.
 
  -Aaron


Michael R

Posts 272
31 Oct 2019 21:50


Tim Trepanier wrote:

Looks great.
 
  Would really like to see a North American retailer added here:
  CLICK HERE 
  For example, Amiga on the Lake:
  EXTERNAL LINK 

The only one I know of is Amiga-on-the-Lake. I just bought software from them two weeks ago.


Smartroad 78

Posts 8
31 Oct 2019 21:54


Andy Hearn wrote:

looks nice, not sure about the "mouse over" auto expanding/shrinking of submenus though, as if you move down to another section, the previous section that you were in, then shrinks, and moves the thing you've got open out from under the mouse points and that closes too - so you have to go open it again.
 
  but hey, that's just me.

Not just you, the auto expanding submenus is a little difficult to navigate as they open and close as you move to what you want.


Alessandro Ghidella

Posts 21
04 Nov 2019 17:52


Very beautiful and clear.
Unfortunately I would have preferred to use it with ibrowse or other classic browsers in a better way.


Mike Kopack

Posts 256
04 Nov 2019 21:57


Also, while the rollover collapse/expand has been removed for normal browser, at least on my iPhone itís still there and it makes accessing the subsections basically impossible.


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1337
04 Nov 2019 22:28


Alessandro Ghidella wrote:

  Very beautiful and clear.
  Unfortunately I would have preferred to use it with ibrowse or other classic browsers in a better way.
 

 
  Use Netsurf :)
  I suppose "Ibrowsing" could mean even removing the effects, which I quite like.
 
  I would be way more worried on website contents needing an update - e.g. while RTG list is nice and helping, OCS/ECS game list is as old as SILVER and early GOLD cores. No info on what is tested with SA/GOLD3 cores at all.
 
  Hardware lists (supported hw) are too small. I suppose by now V2 users tested way more.

On developers side, Instructions page on wiki is "a placeholder", contents from this website EXTERNAL LINK as well as some other info (performance, features, overview ...) could be transfered from this website to wiki and newer official website of Apollo Accelerators.

posts 11