Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products OrderV4 Reseller Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireAROSWorkbenchATARIReleases
Documentation about the Vampire hardware

Video Showing V4 Testing

Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 4796
03 Oct 2019 08:47


Video showing testing of V4
 
We test every wire on the Expansion Port with an LED
Each card is tested after manufacturing.

CLICK HERE


Mo Retro

Posts 239
03 Oct 2019 11:34


Hi Gunnar very interesting video. Now we know the delivery is near :)
Can you give the link of the cf2ide adapter please?
Will save a lot of clutter on my upcoming V4SA ;)


Roy Gillotti

Posts 420
03 Oct 2019 12:13


Looks just like the one I bought a few years ago... Unfortunately at least on Amazon where I bought it is out of stock. It may be sold under a different brand elsewhere...
 
  EXTERNAL LINK 

EDIT: Found it here with a different connector... Can likely resolder a proper connector on it.

EXTERNAL LINK


Mike Kopack

Posts 268
03 Oct 2019 15:22


Gunnar von Boehn wrote:

Video showing testing of V4
 
  We test every wire on the Expansion Port with an LED
  Each card is tested after manufacturing.
 
  CLICK HERE 

Simple and elegant solution for testing the expansion ports!


Lord Aga
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 104
03 Oct 2019 17:15


Looks like right out of Star Trek :)


Mo Retro

Posts 239
03 Oct 2019 21:40


Roy Gillotti wrote:

  Looks just like the one I bought a few years ago... Unfortunately at least on Amazon where I bought it is out of stock. It may be sold under a different brand elsewhere...
     
      EXTERNAL LINK   
 

 
  Thanks Roy, thats the one i'm looking for. Not available at the moment. Will look it up on eBay.
 
 
Roy Gillotti wrote:

 
  EDIT: Found it here with a different connector... Can likely resolder a proper connector on it.
 
  EXTERNAL LINK 

 
  The straight one needs a resoldering another connector and I'm not that handy ;)

posts 6