Recently I ordered and installed an A600 Vampire II v2.1 into my Amiga 600. I have loaded a few games via floppy (non-gotek) and noticed that 1 to 2 voices seem to be "missing" or non-existent on music that was originally there. I removed the Vampire, load the game (in this case Magic Pockets as the test), and the full music is present.
My setup includes:
A600 with 150W switch mode power supply
Vampire II v2.1 (Core 2.11 x11 JIC flashed with USBBlaster)
A604n 1MB Memory expansion
SDCard IDE HDD
AmigaForever 3.1 ROM
I removed the ROM and other items one by one to see if there was a individual contributing item but the Vampire seems to be the cause. I even re-flashed to 2.10 x11 core to see if that fixed it but to no avail.
I searched a few other topics on this forum but nothing seemed to identify the issues that I was having, so I thought I'd reach out and see what others think. Obviously there seems to be the re-capping issue on the Amigas but I have looked over my motherboard, to which there doesn't seem to be any supporting evidence of leaky capacitors. Not to say this isn't the cause but I would like to exhaust other options before re-capping.