Overview Features Coding Performance Forum Downloads Products OrderV4 Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireAROSWorkbenchATARIReleases
Questions and Answers for AROS AMIGA OS

Final Writter Updated Coming to AROS 68kpage  1 2 

Wawa T

Posts 695
12 Nov 2019 16:51


i currently cant, because building owb is depending on certain outdated version of flex, which is not avaliable for most linux hosts anymore and i have problems to determine and build the correct one myself. the code is in outdated webkit core and not easy to fix in place. thats why it has been disabled.


Vojin Vidanovic
(Needs Verification)
Posts 1916/ 1
16 Nov 2019 16:25


Renaud Schweingruber wrote:

A FinalWriter update is a kinda nice news !

It really Is. In future it will have open source based spellcheck

EXTERNAL LINK


T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
04 Jul 2022 22:57


EXTERNAL LINK 

It's closer lol I'm still working on the site and deciding pricing. :D


Sean Sk

Posts 481
04 Jul 2022 23:19


T. Deters(terminills) wrote:

EXTERNAL LINK 
 
It's closer lol I'm still working on the site and deciding pricing. :D

Awesome! Sounds good.

While it specifically says it is for Aros, I'm assuming this will work with Amiga OS as well?


T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
04 Jul 2022 23:27


sean sk wrote:

T. Deters(terminills) wrote:

  EXTERNAL LINK   
 
  It's closer lol I'm still working on the site and deciding pricing. :D
 

 
  Awesome! Sounds good.
 
  While it specifically says it is for Aros, I'm assuming this will work with Amiga OS as well?

Not yet that is being worked on.  So for now it's AROS and ApolloOS.    There were some AROS dependencies not currently available for AmigaOS that need to be rectified first.



Sean Sk

Posts 481
04 Jul 2022 23:30


Thank you for the info. Looking forward to this for Amiga OS. I use FW97 almost every day, as I find it very useful, so an update would be awesome.


Tim Noyce

Posts 152
05 Jul 2022 22:15


Cool. Hope the update continues to go well


Olaf Schoenweiss

Posts 690
06 Jul 2022 10:25


Cool ;) I have of course bought it. One question... is it possible to create a demo version (f.e. saving disabled) that could be distributed. I could imagine that this will create additional interest


T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
06 Jul 2022 10:38


Olaf Schoenweiss wrote:

Cool ;) I have of course bought it. One question... is it possible to create a demo version (f.e. saving disabled) that could be distributed. I could imagine that this will create additional interest

Yes.



T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
06 Jul 2022 14:06


Corrected link...  EXTERNAL LINK


Thomas Blatt

Posts 199
06 Jul 2022 17:50


I hope that AmigaOs3.x will be supported too


T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
06 Jul 2022 23:22


Thomas Blatt wrote:

I hope that AmigaOs3.x will be supported too

That's the plan



Eddie Cejvan

Posts 19
07 Jul 2022 02:32


This is very exciting news,


T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
08 Jul 2022 18:14


I'm currently looking for 5-10 AROS 68K/ Apollo OS beta testers.


Tim Noyce

Posts 152
08 Jul 2022 20:30


I'd be willing to help with ApolloOS 8.2 on either or both the V4 Standalone and IceDrake. PM me the details and I'll take a look at what's required. It has been a while since I used Final Copy/Final Writer.


T. Deters(terminills)

Posts 10
08 Jul 2022 21:40


Tim Noyce wrote:

I'd be willing to help with ApolloOS 8.2 on either or both the V4 Standalone and IceDrake. PM me the details and I'll take a look at what's required. It has been a while since I used Final Copy/Final Writer.

Contact me through here as I'm more likely to receive the info.

EXTERNAL LINK 


Tim Noyce

Posts 152
08 Jul 2022 22:47


Done

posts 37page  1 2