|Steve Ferrell wrote:|
Maybe some of the assembly language experts can add Vampire specific features and support.
there is someone already adding AGA support
some of the todos:
Add AGA 24 bits color support in copper list
- Add AGA 24 bits color support in load IFF / IFF Anim system
- Add support to change sprites color palette index.
- Update demo to use SCREEN HIDE/SHOW to now display IFF/ILBM loading times.
- Add internal checking to avoid loading/writing outside of memory banks (Load Frame, etc.)
- (WIP) I plan to add in next update a "Use Screen Palette" to switch AGA Palette between screen own aga palette.
- Screen open resolution up to 4096x4096 pixels (Vampire users)
so I think Vampire will benefit from it ;)