Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products Reseller Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.
VISIT APOLLO IRC CHANNEL



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireCoffinReleasesLogin
The team will post updates and news here

Gamescom 2019 : ApolloTeam In the Party !page  1 2 

Allonsanfan %

Posts 36
18 Aug 2019 18:40


Cool dog!


John William

Posts 453
18 Aug 2019 19:16


Gunnar von Boehn wrote:

Getting ready for GamesCom
 
 
 
 

Hey Gunner, if I attend this event and you have all these....- wipes mouth - delicious V4 on the table....can I just ....- counts them - ...PLEASE TAKE ALL THESE SEVEN V4 for me??! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

I AM GETTING HIGH SEEN THESE V4 MOTHERBOARDS....I...AM GETTING HIGH...OOH....PLEASURE OVERLOAD....I WANT THEM...........GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I PRAY AT MY INNER HEART THAT YOU GUYS MAKE LOTS OF CASH FROM THESE SO WE CAN HAVE IN FUTURE ASIC VAMPIRE...OOH...OOOH...I need to sit down....excuse me!!


Lord Aga
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 93
19 Aug 2019 10:32


Vampire dog - the bestest dog :)


Mike Kopack

Posts 257
19 Aug 2019 12:58


Nice!!  Pics are a little too blurry to tell... are these the new revision with the new power connector and mounting holes?


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1423
20 Aug 2019 08:11


Will branded keyboard, cases in few colours and even "hats" (shirts, mugs?) be also on sale beside the board?


Simo Koivukoski
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 468
20 Aug 2019 15:54


Three kings: Timothy de Groote, Hyperion / Gunnar von Boehn, Apollo / Michael Battilana, Cloanto


Mike Kopack

Posts 257
20 Aug 2019 16:20


Simo Koivukoski wrote:

 
 
  Three kings: Timothy de Groote, Hyperion / Gunnar von Boehn, Apollo / Michael Battilana, Cloanto
 

 
  Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?

Amazed you could even get Timothy and Michael to sit together for a picture given the whole legal battle situation between Cloanto and Hyperion...
 
  Hey I can dream canít I? ;)


Henryk Richter
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 105
20 Aug 2019 16:26


Mike Kopack wrote:
 
  Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?

I wouldn't hold my breath considering that the last release by Hyperion didn't even feature 68020+ optimizations.


John William

Posts 453
20 Aug 2019 18:25


Henryk Richter wrote:

Mike Kopack wrote:
 
    Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?
 

  I wouldn't hold my breath considering that the last release by Hyperion didn't even feature 68020+ optimizations.

Wait...is having 68020 optimized that really important?

Who would be using 68020 anymore? It is an outdated technology man.


Roy Gillotti

Posts 350
20 Aug 2019 18:43


John William wrote:

Henryk Richter wrote:

 
Mike Kopack wrote:
 
    Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?
 

  I wouldn't hold my breath considering that the last release by Hyperion didn't even feature 68020+ optimizations.
 

 
  Wait...is having 68020 optimized that really important?
 
  Who would be using 68020 anymore? It is an outdated technology man.

I think the Plus symbol indicates he means anything 68020 or newer.


John William

Posts 453
20 Aug 2019 18:46


Roy Gillotti wrote:

John William wrote:

 
Henryk Richter wrote:

 
Mike Kopack wrote:
 
      Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?
   

    I wouldn't hold my breath considering that the last release by Hyperion didn't even feature 68020+ optimizations.
 

 
  Wait...is having 68020 optimized that really important?
 
  Who would be using 68020 anymore? It is an outdated technology man.
 

  I think the Plus symbol indicates he means anything 68020 or newer.

Oh right! - grin -

- rubs the back of my head -


Kamelito Loveless

Posts 57
20 Aug 2019 23:18


Iím pretty sure thereís is some 020 optimizations not much but CBM had to support all Amigas now it is even less likely that higher cpu will be treated better.


Kamelito Loveless

Posts 57
20 Aug 2019 23:18


Kings really?


David Wright

Posts 335
21 Aug 2019 00:07


You're not fooling anybody, that's photoshopped.


Sean Sk

Posts 286
21 Aug 2019 05:04


Cool photo. It's nice to see you guys together, and hopefully all 3 parties can work together amicably to advance the Amiga platform. How was that photo organized anyway? Any background info to tell?


Pedro Cotter
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 214
22 Aug 2019 21:47



EXTERNAL LINK


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1423
22 Aug 2019 23:13


Nice video, great times.

I assume V2 500,600 and 1200 as well as V4 SA were presented?


Santiago Gutierrez

Posts 40
22 Aug 2019 23:22


Where I can buy that TShirt :) ???



Michael Borrmann

Posts 94
25 Aug 2019 06:14


Mike Kopack wrote:

Simo Koivukoski wrote:

 
   
    Three kings: Timothy de Groote, Hyperion / Gunnar von Boehn, Apollo / Michael Battilana, Cloanto
 

 
  Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?
 
  Amazed you could even get Timothy and Michael to sit together for a picture given the whole legal battle situation between Cloanto and Hyperion...
 
  Hey I can dream canít I? ;)

What would be quite nice:
New Amiga (with that name, name rights provided by Cloanto), with a Vampire inside driven by a pimped up Amiga OS 3.1.4. (provided by Hyperion), all being in a new 1200 case.



Mike Kopack

Posts 257
25 Aug 2019 12:47


Michael Borrmann wrote:

Mike Kopack wrote:

 
Simo Koivukoski wrote:

   
   
    Three kings: Timothy de Groote, Hyperion / Gunnar von Boehn, Apollo / Michael Battilana, Cloanto
   

   
    Does this mean all parties are on board for the V4SA? Ie: Cloanto isnít going to try to sue? Hyperion will add in support for Ď080 in upcoming releases?
 
  Amazed you could even get Timothy and Michael to sit together for a picture given the whole legal battle situation between Cloanto and Hyperion...
   
    Hey I can dream canít I? ;)
 

 
  What would be quite nice:
  New Amiga (with that name, name rights provided by Cloanto), with a Vampire inside driven by a pimped up Amiga OS 3.1.4. (provided by Hyperion), all being in a new 1200 case.
 

With one of those new Kipper2k cherry MX keyboards!

Honestly though I could do without the 1200/500 form factor.  Takes up too much desk space. A nice clean small NUC-style desktop case (like a smaller checkmate one) would be perfect.


posts 40page  1 2